February 7, 2015

Yoga for FREE

Hello Loves!

This will be quick. I have decided not to return to my yoga class at the local YMCA. I just couldn't keep up and I didn't know if I was doing it right or not. Also, I wanted to practice my yoga as the sun rises and the commute to the gym just wasn't on my side. I am also not the type to enjoy exercising so yoga & weight lifting is my goal to shed some pounds, get balanced & toned.

So, I found this app..

I had been looking for a good app that would allow me to take my time and catch on while also feeling like I was doing it right. Let's just say 60 minutes in and I was soak and wet but feeling so good. My husband said he could feel the stretchiness in my legs later that night..if you know what I mean.. lol..

Sharing this app with you hoping you love it and use it just as much as I do! Enjoy!

It's called Simply Yoga and it's FREE!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your continued support and attention. You are greatly appreciated! #LeBlu